Family-Owned Since 1997 Residential Homecare Services
Founder of HOPE COTTAGES LTD. since 1997, Nalayinie operates community based care facilities for individuals with disabilities, facilitating their function as valued members of society.
Expertise comes through hands-on experience: HOPE COTTAGES LTD. successfully manages and operates health care facilities for people with disabilities offering clients to live as independently as possible.
• Since 1997-current: Nalayinie established and founded Hope Cottage Ltd. to operate five (5) mental health facilities, under the Department of Alberta Mental Health and Addictions. Each facility promotes semi independent living, advocate engaging with the community at large, maintenance of optimal mental and physical health, with the aid and support of professional caregivers for individuals with addictions, mental illness, and brain injury.
• Liaise with government organizations for grants and contracts to operate care facilities.
• Purpose build homes to comply in accordance with barrier free standards, to accommodate accessibility for individuals with mobility limitations.
• Advocate and to be a voice for people with disabilities to exercise their rights and privileges.
• Advocate and work with community based groups and programs to empower and include people with disabilities.
• Liaise with the medical, psychiatric, and rehabilitation professionals to ensure optimum living conditions.
• Recruit, train and retain personnel to work within community based group home settings.
Education / Training: Grant MacEwan University, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: Rehabilitation Practitioner program specializing in Disability Studies / Early Childhood Development program specializing in children with disabilities / University of Madras, India: Bachelor of Sociology.
Copyright © 2021 HOPECOTTAGES.CA - All Rights Reserved.
Family-Owned Since 1997